Close Box and Click Orange Button to Start ITIN Application to Use Promo Code "EXPRESS" to Get $50 Off. This offer is valid for first-time clients ONLY and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Only valid before the countdown expires.
Yes! We're Still Operating During COVID-19. The IRS Is Still Processing ITIN Applications!
ITIN processing times vary based on time of the year.
As IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents, once we receive the necessary documentations from you for your, we will immediately file your ITIN application with the IRS.
Please keep in mind that due to COVID-19, the IRS is working at limited workforce. As of July 1, 2020 they slowly started bringing back limited number of personnel to work on ITIN applications. The IRS is currently backlogged over 500,000 applications right now and therefore they currently cannot provide any numerical time frame for how long processing will take. Instead they only provide updates on which month’s applications they are currently working on. They are doing everything they can to get through processing ITIN applications as efficiently as they can given the current circumstances.
Given the current situation, all we can do is continue to deliver quality ITIN application and tax return preparation service to our clients and file them with the IRS as soon as we can. We will continue to inform our clients about updates in regards to operations and processing times as we get them from the IRS.
What Documents Do I Need to Provide to Get an ITIN?
To get your ITIN, you typically need to provide 2 types of documents:
1. Identification Documentation – Typically a valid passport. If you do not have a valid passport, we will provide you a List of Alternate ID’s you can instead.
2. Supporting Documentation – Based on the reason why you are applying for an ITIN, we will properly instruct you on how to provide your supporting documents after you fill out the ITIN application and we review your application.
Do I Need to Send My Original Passport?
No, you do NOT have to send us your original passport to get your ITIN.
Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you so that you don't have to send in your original passport.
Do I Need to Send My Passport Certified?
No, you do NOT have to send us your passport certified to get your ITIN.
Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you.
What Can You Do With an ITIN?
You can use your ITIN to:
- Open U.S. bank account (both personal and business)
- File tax return
- Open PayPal and Stripe account
- Get a credit card
- Apply for unemployment
- And so much more…
Can I Use an ITIN to Open a Bank Account?
Yes, you will able to open a bank account with your ITIN, and also apply to get a credit card!
Who Need an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. Examples of individuals who need an ITIN include:
- Non-US citizen and do not qualify for Social Security Number (SSN)
- Non-US resident alien required to file a US tax return
- U.S. resident alien who is filing a U.S. tax return
- Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
- Dependent or spouse of a non-U.S. resident alien visa holder
What's a Tax ID?
There’s 2 types of Tax ID's:
1. ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) is a tax ID number for personal use if you don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN).
2. EIN (Employer Identification Number) is a tax ID number for a BUSINESS. EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in the U.S. and EIN is necessary to open a business bank account. We can also help you get your EIN.
Our ITIN service comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: if for any reason, your ITIN application gets rejected, we will immediately issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That way we take on all of the risk for you. 100% Risk Free.