Yes! We're Still Operating During COVID-19. The IRS Is Still Processing ITIN Applications!

Phone Support
Get Your ITIN to Open U.S. Bank Account, File Tax Return and Open PayPal and Stripe Account Without SSN
Get Your ITIN to Open a U.S. Bank Account, File Tax Return, and Open Stripe, PayPal, and Amazon Account Without SSN
ITIN Done-For-You Service: $997
Today: $497 (50% Off Regular Service)
5.0 out of 5 based on 1515 reviews
100% Money Back Guarantee
Sina Bonabi, CAA
Certifying Acceptance Agent
IRS Certified Acceptance Agents
EIN Express Inc.
IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents (CAA)
Successfully Assigned ITINs For Our EIN Express Clients
You Will Be Personally Working With...
Sina Bonabi
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
As IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents, we're TRAINED and AUTHORIZED BY THE IRS to assist non-U.S. citizens like you who don't have a Social Security Number (SSN) get their ITIN.

You can find our certification as Certifying Acceptance Agents (CAA) on the IRS website under “EIN Express”
Top 3 Reasons to Use a CAA to Get Your ITIN
NO Need to Send Original Documents

Without a CAA, proof of identity and foreign status must be sent to the IRS – this means that you would be mailing your passport to the Texas IRS office. 

This will take weeks to process, and it will be risky and dangerous to put important documents like your passport in the mail. 

As CAA's, we are certified and trained by the IRS to certify your identification documents ourselves, thus removing the need for you to send to the IRS.

Dedicated Support Line Directly To the IRS

We have a dedicated support line directly to the IRS, as well as a direct email contact with the ITIN office in Texas. 

An individual taxpayer does not have this and would have to correspond by mail, which would lengthen the process significantly if any issues arose in the ITIN process.

NOT Waste Time Dealing With Complicated Paperwork

Over 1,000+ successfully assigned ITINs with over 98% success rate, Sina Bonabi, CAA will do ALL the work for you until you successfully get your assigned ITIN.
Get Your ITIN To
Open U.S. Bank Account
File Tax Return
Fulfill Tax Withholding
Open PayPal Account
Open Stripe Account
Open Amazon Account
Not Convinced? Check Out What Our Past Clients Say...
"If you're looking for an ITIN, Sina Bonabi is your guy!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Andres Jimenez, Non-U.S. Citizen from Costa Rica

"In 30 days I had my ITIN number and started my business!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Marko Spasovski, Non-U.S. Citizen from Macedonia

"It was one of the best decisions I've ever made!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Miguel Lozano, Non-U.S. Citizen from Mexico

"Sina was able to find a way for me to qualify for my ITIN!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Marc Byfield, Non-U.S. Citizen from from Jamaica

"It was the easiest and most enjoyable administrative task I've ever done."
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Gary Wolfson, Non-U.S. Citizen from South Africa

"It took less than 3 weeks to get my ITIN number!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Rami Malkawi, Non-U.S. Citizen from Jordan

"They were hands-on as we went through the application."
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Marilyn Huck, Non-U.S. Citizen from Ghana

"I referred him to another friend, he's very trustworthy."
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Marcos Razzetti, Non-U.S. Citizen from from Argentina

"I highly recommend Sina!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Douglas Randall, Non-U.S. Citizen from from Italy

"The overall customer service was absolutely phenomenal!"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Gary Umphress, Non-U.S. Citizen from Thailand

"He made my case a priority, very reliable man."
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Jeanne Riviera, Non-U.S. Citizen from United Kingdom

"He made it so easy to get my ITIN number"
Rated 5 out of 5 Stars

Karen Brown, Non-U.S. Citizen from Jamaica

This is All Backed Up By Our...
100% Money Back Guarantee
You're FULLY protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.

We take the risk off your shoulders to get your ITIN. No stress or hesitation left.

Our guarantee to you is very simple: 

Get Your ITIN or 100% Your Money Back.

More Client Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long does it take to get my ITIN?
ITIN processing time varies based on time of the year. 

Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, ITIN processing time take an average 8 to 10 weeks once we file your ITIN application to the IRS. 

This is the fastest time the IRS currently takes to process ITIN applications and we make sure to file your ITIN application as soon as possible.
What Documents Do I Need to Provide to Get an ITIN?
To get your ITIN, you typically need to provide 2 types of documents:

  1. Identification Documentation – Typically a valid passport. If you do not have a valid passport, we will provide you a List of Alternate ID’s you can instead.

  2. Supporting Documentation – Based on the reason why you are applying for an ITIN, we will properly instruct you on how to provide your supporting documents after you fill out the ITIN application and we review your application.
Do I Need to Send My Original Passport?
No, you do NOT have to send us your original passport to get your ITIN. 

Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you so that you don't have to send in your original passport.

Do I Need to Send My Passport Certified?
No, you do NOT have to send us your passport certified to get your ITIN. 

Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you.
What Can You Do With an ITIN?
You can use your ITIN to:
  - Open U.S. bank account (both personal and business)
  - File tax return
  - Open PayPal and Stripe account
  - Get a credit card
  - Apply for unemployment
  - And so much more…
Can I Use an ITIN to Open a Bank Account? 
Yes, you will able to open a bank account with your ITIN, and also apply to get a credit card!
Who Need an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. Examples of individuals who need an ITIN include:
  - Non-US citizen and do not qualify for Social Security Number (SSN)
  - Non-US resident alien required to file a US tax return
  - U.S. resident alien who is filing a U.S. tax return
  - Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
  - Dependent or spouse of a non-U.S. resident alien visa holder
What's a Tax ID?
There’s 2 types of Tax ID's:

  1. ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) is a tax ID number for personal use if you don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN).

  2. EIN (Employer Identification Number) is a tax ID number for a BUSINESS. EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in the U.S. and EIN is necessary to open a business bank account. We can also help you get your EIN.

How Will I Be Sure I Will Get My ITIN?
Our ITIN service comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: if for any reason, your ITIN application gets rejected, we will immediately issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That way we take on all of the risk for you. 100% Risk Free.
Start Your ITIN Application (100% Risk Free)
EIN Express Inc.
6300 Canoga Ave Suite 1740
Woodland Hills, CA 91316
24/7 Live Support
  Phone: 424-402-5448
Copyright © 2020 EIN Express Inc. All Rights Reserved.